Monday 9 February 2015

On your birthday....

February
has always been special
we celebrate birthday together
not the same date though
but it meant a lot to me.
That few years
I held you in my arms
with all my love
for you are the first
That few years
we have been together
shall remain in heart forever
Today
on your birthday
marks the second year
of my non-existence
for we have drifted apart
under the sad circumstances
May be one day
when you become a man
you will understand
and the truth you shall find
that I will love you till the end
May be one day
I'll be counting the years
when you will come by
and listen to my words
the story on my side
just may be one day
we will celebrate our birthday
together again.
May be one fine day.
Happy Birthday Boboy!
Azian
9.2.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment